Press Accreditation Form
Click the link, fill in and submit your application.
By submitting the accreditation form the journalist authorises the Organisers to process the above personal data for the purposes of accreditation to a specific event pursuant to regulations of Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Legislation, no. 133, item 883.
Press Office, where all accreditation-related matters can be handled, as well as information can be despatched or received, begins operation on October 8th, 2016 at the “Mercure” Hotel at 20, Roosevelta st. Upon arrival and presentation of the journalist ID card, the journalist shall be provided with Press Accreditation Card to 15th International Henryk Wieniawski Violin Competition, which entitles the bearer:
- to receive press tickets to Opening and Laureate Concerts, as well as to all competition auditions,
- to make arrangements with Press Office concerning possibilities and dates to hold interviews with participants, members of the jury, organizers and guests of the Competition,
- upon arrangement with the Press Office to receive all information materials and photographic services,
- to be notified about and to participate in all press conferences and meetings with the Competition spokesperson,
- to be notified by e-mail (or phone) about all changes or additional events held during the Competition.